What are Eco Taxis,they are Small Public Service Vehicle (spsv) which use a environmentally friendly vehicle to drive passengers.
There are many types of vehicle which include
*Hybrid and plug in hybrid
*Fully Electric and plug in electric
*Biofuels - biodiesel and ethanol,
*LPG - liquid petroleum gas.
Become an eco-driver no matter what car you drive.
A car's reported fuel consumption, in litres per 100km, is based on driving under standardised test conditions, but your driving style can increase that figure dramatically.
"Eco-driving", as it's been termed, is not only good for the environment, but can save you money and stress as well. To be an eco-driver you should:
- Plan your trip well. Try to achieve several tasks with the one trip.
- Take your time. You'll use less fuel if you drive a bit slower.
- Shed the load. Take unnecessary items out of the car and take off your roof rack when it's not in use.
- Keep it smooth. Avoid hard braking and acceleration.
- Switch off. Ease up on the air-conditioning, and stop the car and walk in to the fast food restaurant rather than idle in a long drive-through queue.
- Maintain it. Regularly check your tyre pressure is right for your car and tyres, and have your car serviced often.